Why join Conexus? Working with us, you will find that we are:
- A team of passionate people, whose daily motivation is nothing less than changing the way people are working in their day to day activities.
- A growing Development and Operations support team with high standards, yet flexible organization.
- Responsible and respect autonomy in agile teams where communication is prompt and open.
- Interested in personal and professional development of each individual in a multi-cultural and multi-profession environment.
Responsible for overseeing the engagement relationship with the client, acting as the main point of contact and escalation for multiple work streams and multiple projects across multiple service teams to deliver products and services to a named customer or customers. This may also include writing service specifications, creating and executing against a project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the service life cycle from implementation through to and including steady state support, measured against service level agreements. Accountable for overall service delivery, quality, and economic health of assigned projects.
- Cultivate and maintain the Customer relationship.
- Define service objectives and requirements in addition to customer expectations in order help Conexus meet or exceed those expectations.
- Prioritize requirements and define program scope to meet customer needs in a timely manner given available resources.
- Develop and manage roadmaps among multiple support teams: track and report on program milestones.
- Ensure that resource requirements needed to support contracted service levels are in place.
- Help Conexus organization identify and understand where additional support is required (people, process, technologies) across various workstreams and deliverables so that functional leads can drive continuous improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate the on-going efforts of operations to meet required levels of service.
- Ensure high standards and consistency for the Conexus customer experience.
- Proactively anticipate risks, problems and complications; and formulate solutions so as not to impede project completion and/or service delivery.
- Identify project-specific areas in need of improvement, manage those improvements and serve as an escalation point for issues and questions concerning service delivery.
- Provide verbal and written status updates to senior management and to Customer as appropriate.
- Continuous evaluation of customer ecosystem to determine if incremental solutions or changes to existing solutions are required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- 5+ years of account, operations or program management experience required with customer facing roles preferred.
- Ability to dynamically organize and prioritize multiple initiatives and deliverables simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when providing support service and solving problems.
- Technically savvy.
- Understanding of life-sciences operations and technical ecosystems strongly preferred (CRM, Data Warehouse, MDM, Reporting & Analytics, End User Support, etc).
- Understanding functions and needs of life-sciences field based roles (Contact Center, Sales, Nurses, MSL’s, Market Access).
- Understanding life-sciences commercialization processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
Phil Portantino, Human Resources Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.